15 Feb 2013

HELLO!



Hello!

My name is Letizia, I come from Rome and have a passion for cooking.
Since I was a young woman my hobby has been creating light, tasty dishes and also transforming some of our traditional heavy recipes into healthier variations.

I now live in Berlin, where I became a nutritionist, so I am one of those lucky people who turned their hobby into their job. Friends of different nationalities, especially those who live far away, motivated me to start a blog.
Although I don’t have much time, I decided to give it a try.

I will blog in three languages, but I can’t say yet on which days of the week I will write in English. I’m sure you’ll find out  ;)) Probably after a while I will get into a rhythm and blog on the same day each week.

I’m not a native speaker so there will be mistakes in my posts. I would rather keep the spontaneity (which should be the main characteristic of a post) and not delay the posting.

I hope that this will be ok with you. Enjoy reading it.

Letizia


         

No comments:

Post a Comment